MOST SHOCKING MOMENT NOMINEES: (SPOILERS)
This award goes out to the movie with the most shocking moment (a scene that wasn’t expected).
1. “Minority Report”- The scene where they find out who the bad guy really is.
2. “Thor: The Dark World”- At the ending where Odin turns out to be Loki in disguise, setting up a cliff hanger.
3. “Source Code”- When Colter finds out that he is actually dead and only surviving in a machine.
4. “Interstellar”- When Cooper’s team finds out that they were sent on a mission to repopulate on a different planet rather than save the people on Earth.
5. “Forrest Gump”- At the ending where Jenny dies.
6. “Interstellar”- Where Cooper realizes that he has been Murph’s ghost all along.